If you change your mind or make a wrong selection or are not entirely satisfied with your order, you may be entitled to a refund under our change of mind returns policy. Simply follow the steps explained in this section.
Our change of mind returns policy applies in addition to, and does not affect, your rights under the consumer guarantees which apply under the Australian Consumer Law.
1. We have recently partnered with ParcelPoint to offer you more convenience. Visit www.parcelpoint.com.au/reebok to start your return.
2. Click ‘Book a Return’ and fill in the fields. You will need your original order ID to book in your return. It starts with RAU followed by 8 digits. Make sure you use the complete order ID, e.g. RAU12345678. You can find this number on your order or shipping confirmation email and also your invoice.
Select a method to send your return parcel using either ParcelPoint Returns or Australian Post. Both return methods are free of charge and include tracking.
- ParcelPoint: Select from hundreds of local stores such as pharmacies, convenience stores and newsagencies to drop off your parcel. The ParcelPoint locations are open weekends and after hours for your convenience.
- Australian Post: If you don’t have a ParcelPoint location close to you, you can choose Australia Post as a return option on the ParcelPoint portal.
3. Download and print your shipping label. Apply to your package once you have securely packed your items.
4. Drop off your parcel to any store offering ParcelPoint Returns (only if selected ParcelPoint), or to your nearest post office (only if selected Australian Post).
- ParcelPoint: go to http://parcelpoint.com.au/track and use the ‘ParcelPoint ID’ to track your return. You find your ParcelPoint ID on your ParcelPoint returns slip.
- Australia Post: go to http://auspost.com.au/track and use the ‘Article Number’ to track your return. You find the ‘Article Number’ on your receipt.
Please allow up to 14 days for your return to be processed. All refunds will be provided via the original method of payment.
For the following cases please contact our Customer Service Team
- You have received the wrong order
- You have received the same product twice
Please follow this process:
- Before you ring customer service, please ensure you have the packing/returns delivery note which was included within your delivery.
Here are a few things we need you to keep in mind.
Following these instructions will help to get your funds back into your account as soon as possible.
- We need you to book in a separate return for each order number. This means you need to generate one return label for each order.
- We only accept returns under our change of mind returns policy within the 30 day return period. If a return older than 30 days reaches our warehouse, Reebok cannot accept the returned items and cannot give a refund under our change of mind returns policy.
- We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order (all overs over $100 qualify for free shipping).
- To return under our change of mind returns policy, the garment must be unworn and in its original condition with tags still attached.
- All return packages must be shipped using the labels generated from the ParcelPoint portal.
- Make sure you follow the packaging instructions as explained above.
- www.reebok.com.au does not exchange products. If you wish to exchange a product, you will need to return your purchase for refund and place a new order.
Refunds are processed within 14 days. Our quality assurance team inspects all returned products to confirm whether they meet the requirements of our Return Policy. After that, it takes 1-2 days to make the refund to your payment account. Some banks and credit card providers may take a bit longer to apply the credit to your account.
Change of mind returns are free & easy within 30 days of receiving your order.
Unfortunately, we don't exchange products, but you can always refuse delivery or return unwanted items for a refund, and then place a new order.
Refunds for change of mind returns are subject to the conditions of our Return Policy, and are not available for personalised and customised items.
Please return the product as per the return instructions. If you have any questions regarding returns, please contact Reebok Customer Service or see the return links below.
Our returns policy applies in addition to, and does not affect, your rights under the consumer guarantees which apply under the Australian Consumer Law.
No, we will refund the complete cost of the return however we will not refund the shipping costs.
We recommend you contact our friendly online shop Customer Service team using the contact information here.